- and very little refined sugar (only what's in my soy milk and daily handful of chocolate chips)
In fact, I have not had coffee for the past 14 days so that part of my cleanse is done. Yay!
In the past week I have eaten:
* West Coast Muesli (recipe below)
* Green Tea
* Dried apricots stuffed with cocoa nibs
* Red Onion Soup with Almond-Flax Crackers
* Tortilla chips with salsa
Just two days and plenty of yummy ideas to go!
West Coast Muesli
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup pear sauce (I used this recipe, but replaced sugar with honey and vanilla with cinnamon and purred the final product)
3/4 cup soy milk
small handful chopped hazelnuts
small handful dried cranberries
1 tablespoon hemp hearts or flax seeds
Stir well and refrigerate in sealed container overnight. Eat!