I haven't been feeling particularly thankful lately, but I do know that, all things considered, I have a lot of blessings in my life. Today, I thought I'd document a few:
(1) A place to call my own, with all the fixings of comfort a person needs.
(2) My fuzzy friend, who is sweeter than I have ever dreamed a pet could be.
(3) Unexpected opportunities to make big changes and the knowledge that, sometimes, change can be a really good thing.
(4) The time and freedom to cook, bake, grow and create.
(5) And, last but not least, Thanksgiving leftovers!
All that we behold is full of blessings.
~ William Wordsworth