Friday, December 30, 2011

A Last Little Bit of Christmas

The carols are off the radio, the boxing week sales are in their glory and I am thinking of taking down my tree.  No more Christmas.  Phew.  And boo.

But, before I say goodbye to the season, I have to display my last batch of Christmas cookies:

Mixed Fruit and Nut Cookies

And my 2011 wrapping scheme.

I never got around to making the fabric bags I'd planned on, but I did reuse the paper I decorated my office with last year (wrapping paper = wall paper in my cubicle).  I am happy with the cuteness that came together (and the gift receivers were too!).

There was old-fashioned paper and twisty string.

Used cards and scrapbook supplies became gift tags.

I loved the huge candy canes!

I hope that you had a Merry Christmas.  Best wishes for a Happy 2012!

No comments: